How to get over a Heart Break Fast ?
So you are reading this because either someone broke your heart, a breakup, things just didn’t work out for what ever reason or your hearts broken in pieces and you wish it wasn’t.
Let me tell you something you already know but in this time of stage you wont realize.. why?
Because you are distressed, shocked, depressed, you are feeling every emotion possible and feel like the world has to come to an end? This is what blurs your vision to see things, understand things, to see if there is light at the end of the tunnel or ever will be ….
You are not alone, We all go through heartbreak? Easy said right? I agree
Right now you might even feel like life will never be the same… OR
- You will never be the same
- Never be as happy as you where in that relationship
- You just want to stay in your room, or blanket and never come out
- Isolate your self from friends and family and Not talk to anyone
- Do not feeling like talking or doing anything or even eating
- No sleep, no appetite and no drive to do anything
- People might tell you its being so long get over it
- Feel like no one understands your pain
I am here to tell you that NO ONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND THE PAIN you HAD and went THROUGH .
But Do you want to waste all that time shedding tears, destroying your health, cutting off friends and family.. the ones closest to you ?
OR do you want to RE-INVENT Your self to a better stronger person then ever before?
Do you want this to be a learning experience to grow from and help grow you as a person to become stronger, wiser, and an example for others that you may one day be able to help.
If you answered YES then let me tell you how you can start to grow from this ! It isn’t easy But we will take Baby steps
Baby steps to Get over Heart break
- Tell your self each day You will get through this ! Repeat it!!!!!!
- Talk to someone who cares. ( Find someone I am sure you have one person)
- Allow yourself to be human and feel the pain. Its okay
- Take your heart to god
- Time.. Time.. Time … Give your heart time to heal .. Time heals everything!
- Learn lessons from the experience.
- Be careful not to rush in to things right after, FOCUS ON YOUR SELF!
- Don’t overreact and embarrass yourself.
- Don’t over analyze. This can be destructive
- Don’t go into rebound dating.
- Let go of mementos.
- Keep yourself busy by giving to others.
- Take Care of yourself physically
- This is about you … no one else!
- Move on… You will …. One day… all in time
Time … Time… Time. TIME will heal you .. just wait for it
Do the things you weren’t able to do when you were in the relationship.
FOCUS on yourself. Find a hobby, find your self most importantly.
Hang out with your friends and family.
Look for some work that you enjoy, career or volunteer work.
Exercise, eat healthy = This really will help your mind and body grow in a better place.
When your start to look better you soon start to feel better in most cases
God has designed us so we will heal from wounds. It is amazing to see how our human spirit comes back again. Some people heal faster than others. Some people’s emotions go deeper than others. The deeper our emotions the longer it will take to heal. But sooner or later…. You will begin to feel alive again and you will learn to accept this new feeling. Do not fight the healing process….. you will be on your way to smiling again … You will get through this.
Tell your self .. It will be okay and it will. Repeat after me.. I WILL BE OKAY
Say that 5 times a day or whenever you feel like your going backwards I WILL BE OKAY
Breath in and out and think of your future. You have so much to live for. We are on this planet only once.
Are you going to let one heart break let you destroy that one life that you have.
It didn’t work out? Why ? There can be 100 reasons but the 1 reason you should be focused on is It didn’t work out because it was not meant to be …
But what is meant to be is For you to Grow and Heal and be a better you ….
Repeat after me … I WILL BE OKAY and I will Grow from this !