Have you guys tried Chia popsicles yet?! If not it is a must try for this Summer! They are not only DELICIOUS but they are also good for you because Chia seeds are a superfood! They provide nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and energize you! I’ve compiled the 15 Best Must Try Chia Popsicle Recipes around! These are seriously worth trying!
- Kiwi coconut chia popsicles: Yum Kiwi and Coconut make for one tasty combination! Throw in some Chia seeds and you have one amazing popsicle that will keep you going back to the freezer for another one!
- Strawberry Mango chia popsicles: I am a natural born mango lover so I knew I had to try these and guess what? I loved them! Great delicious, refreshing taste of strawberry and mango makes these a winner!
- Coconut chia mango popsicles: A wonderfully tropical blend of creamy coconut and mango! YUM! So good these will make you feel like taking a tropical vacation after one bite!
- Chia Coconut pudding popsicles: Here you can find a great recipe to chia coconut pudding popsicles that are yummy and creamy yet still light and refreshing!
- Banana Coconut and Chia Popsicles: Great Idea to incorporate Banana with Coconut as this is seriously a great combination that is worth a try!
By: A Beautiful Mess
- Matcha Chia Pudding pops: Matcha is so good for your health and so are Chia seeds…this one is full of antioxidants and they taste amazing!
- Mango Chia Popsicles: A delicious simple mango chia pop for those who prefer just one flavor! These are so YUM!
By: Jelly Toast
- Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding popsicles: A great twist on an orange creamsicle pop that is filled with chia seeds….these will keep your taste buds satisfied for sure!
By: Hungry By Nature
- Balsamic Blueberry Chia Popsicles: In case you didn’t know balsamic and blueberry make a good pairing! Try them in this chia pop for a nice twist!
By: Thrive Market
- Strawberry Chia Seed Popsicles: Another more simple chia pop that is just strawberry based! A great summer treat!
By: Jar of lemons
- Chocolate Popsicles with Chia seeds: Anything with chocolate I will try! Its seriously my weak spot…these chocolate popsicles with Chia seeds are a good way to intake my dose of chocolate any day!
By: Sweet as Honey
- Coconut, Raspberry and chia popsicles: Raspberry and coconut are another seriously delicious combination! The tartness of the raspberries and the creaminess of the coconut are so darn delicious together!
By: Donna Hay
- Superfood Popsicles mit Himbeere and Chia: Two superfoods together?! Two times the reasons why this is a must try chia seed popsicle recipe!
By: Eat This
- Blueberry Chia Popsicles: Just a simple blueberry chia seed recipe that is so yummy! Great way to make use of some those blueberries you may have picked up at the grocery store this summer!
- Chia Strawberry and Raspberry Mint Popsicles: What a refreshing combination that will keep you cool and satisfied! This delicious recipe incorporates berries, mint and chia for the win! Give it a try! By: Eat Good 4 Life